CANADA: Burcon appoints new independent director
Vancouver-based Burcon NutraScience Corporation has appointed Stuart D. MacGregor to its board of directors. MacGregor is the first addition to the board since Burcon's acquisition of BMW Canola, now Burcon NutraScience (MB) Corp., in October 1999. He has over 23 years of investment banking and financial management experience. Currently he is president of Gradon Enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target