CANADA: Burcon appoints new independent director
Vancouver-based Burcon NutraScience Corporation has appointed Stuart D. MacGregor to its board of directors. MacGregor is the first addition to the board since Burcon's acquisition of BMW Canola, now Burcon NutraScience (MB) Corp., in October 1999. He has over 23 years of investment banking and financial management experience. Currently he is president of Gradon Enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations