CANADA: Burcon files patents over new separation technologies
Burcon NutraScience Corporation has announced that it has filed three applications for US patents to protect its intellectual property relating to innovations in the extraction and purification of protein from canola. The filings are intended to protect Burcon's advancements in: 1) adapting from batch to continuous processing, 2) modifying inputs to improve both protein yield and quality, and 3) producing distinct new protein fractions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target