UK: Burger company brings added value to agricultural community
A new meat processing plant in Mid Wales producing high quality burgers using Welsh meat was officially opened, on Friday, by Carwyn Jones AM, Agriculture and Rural Development Secretary for the National Assembly for Wales.The Burger Manufacturing Company, based at the Welsh Development Agency's Wyeside Enterprise Park, Llanelwedd, Builth Wells is producing Welsh beef and lamb burgers together with a vegetarian and Eastern range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever