USA: Burger King Corp announces new structures in place for eventual separation
Miami-based fastfood giant Burger King Corporation yesterday [Tuesday] announced several key structural changes, and the appointment of a new VP of finance, as the company continues to prepare for its eventual separation from UK-based parent Diageo. Bennett Nussbaum, executive VP and CFO for Burger King Corp, explained: "This new structure provides for a more focused finance organization. It aligns our resources to enable operation of Burger King Corporation as a stand alone company from a finance perspective, once we have separated from Diageo."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark