USA: Burger King Corp announces new structures in place for eventual separation
Miami-based fastfood giant Burger King Corporation yesterday [Tuesday] announced several key structural changes, and the appointment of a new VP of finance, as the company continues to prepare for its eventual separation from UK-based parent Diageo. Bennett Nussbaum, executive VP and CFO for Burger King Corp, explained: "This new structure provides for a more focused finance organization. It aligns our resources to enable operation of Burger King Corporation as a stand alone company from a finance perspective, once we have separated from Diageo."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast