USA: Burger King Corp announces new structures in place for eventual separation
Miami-based fastfood giant Burger King Corporation yesterday [Tuesday] announced several key structural changes, and the appointment of a new VP of finance, as the company continues to prepare for its eventual separation from UK-based parent Diageo. Bennett Nussbaum, executive VP and CFO for Burger King Corp, explained: "This new structure provides for a more focused finance organization. It aligns our resources to enable operation of Burger King Corporation as a stand alone company from a finance perspective, once we have separated from Diageo."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO