USA: Burger King Corporation announces key marketing appointments
Burger King Corporation yesterday announced several key appointments in its marketing group as the company realigns itself to be a customer-driven organization focusing on great food, great service and good value. Dana Frydman has been promoted to vice president, product marketing, and Marco Moretti to vice president, marketing research. DeeDee Drays was also named senior director, alliances & partnerships. Cindy Syracuse has assumed a new role as director of marketing communications. Sherry Ulsh has been named senior director, marketing finance and analysis. Frydman, Moretti, Drays, Syracuse and Ulsh will report to Executive Vice President and Chief Global Marketing Officer Chris Clouser. Additionally, Hal Rossiter was named senior director of interactive and adult promotions and Charles Pacunas was named senior director, global media. Both report to Richard Taylor, vice president of global advertising and promotion, who reports to Clouser.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units