USA: Burger King Corporation announces key marketing appointments
Burger King Corporation yesterday announced several key appointments in its marketing group as the company realigns itself to be a customer-driven organization focusing on great food, great service and good value. Dana Frydman has been promoted to vice president, product marketing, and Marco Moretti to vice president, marketing research. DeeDee Drays was also named senior director, alliances & partnerships. Cindy Syracuse has assumed a new role as director of marketing communications. Sherry Ulsh has been named senior director, marketing finance and analysis. Frydman, Moretti, Drays, Syracuse and Ulsh will report to Executive Vice President and Chief Global Marketing Officer Chris Clouser. Additionally, Hal Rossiter was named senior director of interactive and adult promotions and Charles Pacunas was named senior director, global media. Both report to Richard Taylor, vice president of global advertising and promotion, who reports to Clouser.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti