USA: Burger King Corporation announces three finalists for ad agency review
Burger King Corporation yesterday announced that it has culled its list of advertising agencies in its agency review to three -- Campbell Mithun (Minneapolis), Grey Worldwide (New York) and McCann- Erickson (New York). This process has been conducted by an in-house screening committee comprised of senior BURGER KING® management and National Franchisee Association (NFA) representatives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast