USA: Burger King Corporation Doesn't Play Games
Burger King Corporation announced on Friday that loyal WHOPPER sandwich customers will be rewarded with free food in the upcoming ''Every WHOPPER Is A Winner'' promotion. Beginning March 19th, customers who buy a WHOPPER sandwich or WHOPPER sandwich Value Meal may select from three great-tasting food items to complement the flame-broiled king of burgers. No gimmicks. No coupons or game pieces. Just delicious free food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1