USA: Burger King Corporation names McCann-Erickson as its general market advertising agency of record for U.S. adult advertising
Burger King Corporation yesterday awarded McCann-Erickson of New York its adult general market advertising account for its U.S. business. Well-known for its innovative campaigns created for a number of corporate giants, including Coca-Cola, the agency was selected by a process of qualitative and quantitative consumer research and testing. Details of the campaign were not disclosed; however, commercials using the new campaign are expected to be on air by Spring. A decision regarding the kids advertising is expected in the next few weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix