USA: Burger King Corporation names McCann-Erickson as its general market advertising agency of record for U.S. adult advertising
Burger King Corporation yesterday awarded McCann-Erickson of New York its adult general market advertising account for its U.S. business. Well-known for its innovative campaigns created for a number of corporate giants, including Coca-Cola, the agency was selected by a process of qualitative and quantitative consumer research and testing. Details of the campaign were not disclosed; however, commercials using the new campaign are expected to be on air by Spring. A decision regarding the kids advertising is expected in the next few weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations