USA: Burger King Corporation names senior vice president marketing programs & sales
Burger King Corporation yesterday announced the appointment of Fredrick (Rick) Dow to senior vice president, marketing programs & sales, effective October 22nd. He will report directly to Chris Clouser, executive vice president and chief global marketing officer. In this position, Dow's main focus will be to develop and implement Burger King's strategic marketing programs that will best serve the millions of BURGER KING® customers, drive and grow revenues, and build the BURGER KING® brand and market share. Reporting to Dow will be product marketing, advertising and promotions, consumer research, partnerships and alliances and field marketing and sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action