USA: Burger King Corporation names senior vice president marketing programs & sales
Burger King Corporation yesterday announced the appointment of Fredrick (Rick) Dow to senior vice president, marketing programs & sales, effective October 22nd. He will report directly to Chris Clouser, executive vice president and chief global marketing officer. In this position, Dow's main focus will be to develop and implement Burger King's strategic marketing programs that will best serve the millions of BURGER KING® customers, drive and grow revenues, and build the BURGER KING® brand and market share. Reporting to Dow will be product marketing, advertising and promotions, consumer research, partnerships and alliances and field marketing and sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods