USA: Burger King Corporation names vice president field marketing and sales manager
Burger King Corporation announced the appointment of Rick N. Brown to vice president, field marketing and sales manager, effective today. He will report directly to Chris Clouser, executive vice president and chief global marketing officer. In this position, Brown's main focus will be to develop and implement Burger King Corporation's strategic marketing programs and tactical plans on a regional basis, as well as direct the product introductions, advertising and merchandising initiatives. These efforts will help propel the BURGER KING® brand to greater market share in the intensely competitive landscape of regional marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs