USA: Burger King Corporation names vice president field marketing and sales manager
Burger King Corporation announced the appointment of Rick N. Brown to vice president, field marketing and sales manager, effective today. He will report directly to Chris Clouser, executive vice president and chief global marketing officer. In this position, Brown's main focus will be to develop and implement Burger King Corporation's strategic marketing programs and tactical plans on a regional basis, as well as direct the product introductions, advertising and merchandising initiatives. These efforts will help propel the BURGER KING® brand to greater market share in the intensely competitive landscape of regional marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1