USA: Burger King Corporation standardizes on EMC network storage
EMC CLARiiON and Symmetrix Networked Storage To Enhance Satisfaction of 12 Million Daily Customers Worldwide HOPKINTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EMC Corporation announced today that Burger King Corporation is standardizing on EMC Symmetrix and CLARiiON networked storage to make sales information more readily available for a new global business intelligence initiative aimed at enhancing satisfaction for the 12 million customers who visit Burger King every day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea