USA: Burger King Corporation standardizes on EMC network storage
EMC CLARiiON and Symmetrix Networked Storage To Enhance Satisfaction of 12 Million Daily Customers Worldwide HOPKINTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EMC Corporation announced today that Burger King Corporation is standardizing on EMC Symmetrix and CLARiiON networked storage to make sales information more readily available for a new global business intelligence initiative aimed at enhancing satisfaction for the 12 million customers who visit Burger King every day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat