USA: Burger King Corporation Tests New 99 Cents Value Menus
Beginning today, BURGER KING® customers can savor new tasty menu items for only 99 cents on the BK Cravers Menu, each in New Orleans and Erie, Pennsylvania through July 16, 2000, or while supplies last. The 12 products featured at the 99-cent price point include new items like the BULL'S EYE® BBQ Deluxe burger, CHICKEN TENDERS® sandwich, Mozzarella Sticks, five piece CHICKEN TENDERS®, and Jalapeno Poppers®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1