USA: Burger King Corporation Tests New 99 Cents Value Menus
Beginning today, BURGER KING® customers can savor new tasty menu items for only 99 cents on the BK Cravers Menu, each in New Orleans and Erie, Pennsylvania through July 16, 2000, or while supplies last. The 12 products featured at the 99-cent price point include new items like the BULL'S EYE® BBQ Deluxe burger, CHICKEN TENDERS® sandwich, Mozzarella Sticks, five piece CHICKEN TENDERS®, and Jalapeno Poppers®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival