USA: Burger King Corporation Tests New 99 Cents Value Menus
Beginning today, BURGER KING® customers can savor new tasty menu items for only 99 cents on the BK Cravers Menu, each in New Orleans and Erie, Pennsylvania through July 16, 2000, or while supplies last. The 12 products featured at the 99-cent price point include new items like the BULL'S EYE® BBQ Deluxe burger, CHICKEN TENDERS® sandwich, Mozzarella Sticks, five piece CHICKEN TENDERS®, and Jalapeno Poppers®.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp