USA: Burger King names Paul Novak as executive VP
Miami-based Burger King Corp has appointed Paul Novak to the role of executive VP, franchisee operations, and chief development officer, US, reporting to the group's chairman, CEO and president, John Dasburg. Novak, who joined Burger King in May 2001 as senior VP and chief development officer, replaces Kim Lopdrup who intends to pursue new opportunities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat