USA: Burger King president Announces Agency Review for U.S. Advertising
Burger King Corporation's new North American President, citing disappointing results, announced today that she is putting the $400 million Burger King U.S. advertising account for review. Lowe Lintas is Burger King Corporation's current agency of record.Mikel Durham made the decision as part of an effort to improve sales in the Burger King North American system, which represents about 80% of worldwide sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch