USA: Burger King president Announces Agency Review for U.S. Advertising
Burger King Corporation's new North American President, citing disappointing results, announced today that she is putting the $400 million Burger King U.S. advertising account for review. Lowe Lintas is Burger King Corporation's current agency of record.Mikel Durham made the decision as part of an effort to improve sales in the Burger King North American system, which represents about 80% of worldwide sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm