USA: Burger King senior managers build with their own hands - drive thru restaurant in 24 hrs
Burger King has broken new ground by building its latest hi-tech Drive Thru restaurant in just 24 hours from start to finish -- the first time this has ever been done in the QSR* industry. The restaurant, on the outskirts of Rotherham, U.K., was constructed by a team of more than 100 senior managers from across EMA* working alongside skilled construction workers. The involvement was part of a team-building initiative, designed to give senior managers a start-to-finish, eyewitness insight into the way a restaurant is built.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli