USA: Burger King/AOL - from broadband to burger brand - COMMENT (Members)
Burger King and AOL have announced an Internet marketing initiative. The struggling burger chain is the latest consumer company to strike a multimedia, multimillion-dollar, multi-year marketing deal with the Internet giant. Although Burger King will undoubtedly pay top dollar for the privilege, the deal should drive the "You've got Burger King" message home for today's tech savvy, fast food dependent youth population.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival