USA: Burger King/AOL - from broadband to burger brand - COMMENT (Members)
Burger King and AOL have announced an Internet marketing initiative. The struggling burger chain is the latest consumer company to strike a multimedia, multimillion-dollar, multi-year marketing deal with the Internet giant. Although Burger King will undoubtedly pay top dollar for the privilege, the deal should drive the "You've got Burger King" message home for today's tech savvy, fast food dependent youth population.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch