ISRAEL: Burger Ranch now fully owned by Paz Oil, plans expansion to rival McDonald's
Israel's Paz Oil yesterday gained full ownership of the fastfood chain Burger Ranch , after acquiring the 26% of the chain's shares it did not already own. Burger Ranch CEO Yossi Lubaton was quoted in the Jerusalem Post saying that the 100% Paz ownership "will provide Burger Ranch with the heavy investment needed for its aggressive development plans in the next few years." Paz Oil bought 74% of Burger Ranch in 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund