AUSTRALIA: Burns Philp examines bakery supply contract
Australian food company Burns Philp is examining the flour supply agreement between its Australian baking subsidiary and Allied Mills as it attempts to further cut costs at newly acquired Goodman Fielder. Burns Philp's Baking Australia has a five-year deal with Allied Mills, the milling business sold by Goodman Fielder to joint venture partners GrainCorp and Cargill only months before Burns Philp launched its takeover bid for Goodman, reported the Australian Financial Review.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units