AUSTRALIA: Burns Philp sees positive outlook with 2000/01 profit increase
Australian food ingredients manufacturer Burns Philp & Co Ltd revealed today that its future prospects are positive after posting a 7.7% rise in net profit to A$88.5m (US$46.36m) for the 2000/01 year to June 30, 2001. Revenue during the same period also increased to A$1.44bn, signifying an increase of 11.3%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund