AUSTRALIA: Burns Philp sees positive outlook with 2000/01 profit increase
Australian food ingredients manufacturer Burns Philp & Co Ltd revealed today that its future prospects are positive after posting a 7.7% rise in net profit to A$88.5m (US$46.36m) for the 2000/01 year to June 30, 2001. Revenue during the same period also increased to A$1.44bn, signifying an increase of 11.3%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth