AUSTRALIA/USA: Burns Philp still reviewing US herbs and spices business
Australian spices and ingredients company Burns Philp has said that it is continuing to review its US herbs and spices business. "We continue to review our options for the herbs and spices business and examine the extent to which it is core to our overall strategy," the company said. It tried to sell the business in 1997 for around US$165m, but the deal fell through.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale