UK: Burton's adds to biscuit stable with Maryland SnapJacks
Maryland SnapJacks have been launched as a “twist to the everyday biscuit”
Burton's Biscuits Co. has launched a range of SnapJacks under its Maryland brand for the UK market.
Launched as a "twist to the everyday biscuit", Maryland SnapJacks are available in four variants: Honeycomb, Orange, Vanilla and Red Berry. The range has an RRP of GBP0.99 (US$1.58).
Earlier this year, Burton's gave its Wagon Wheel biscuit brand a GBP2.5m revamp targeted at teenagers.
BURTON'S INTRODUCES A TASTY TWIST TO THE EVERYDAY BISCUIT
Burton's Biscuit Company is introducing a tasty twist to the everyday biscuit with the launch of Maryland SnapJacks - an eye-catching new range offering an incremental opportunity for retailers and value for money for customers.
From the best-selling British cookie brand, Maryland SnapJacks offers an exciting new range of biscuits for the everyday biscuits section, with different tastes and textures appealing to the whole family. Moreish and bite size, they make the perfect accompaniment to coffee with friends, as a snack, or simply for a quick break with a cup of tea.
The new range is being introduced after research found that consumers love plain biscuits but are looking for a more interesting plain biscuit for their tea break.
The Maryland SnapJacks range has four SKUs:
Maryland SnapJacks - Honeycomb Flavour Snaps (180g)
Maryland SnapJacks - Orange Snaps (180g)
Maryland SnapJacks - Vanilla Shorties (200g)
Maryland Shorties - Red Berry Flavour Shorties (200g)
With an MRSP of 99p, the range offers value for money and will be an eye-catching addition to the biscuit shelf.
Original source: Burton's Biscuits
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Mengniu sales dip but work on costs boosts profits
- French body calls for five-colour nutrition labels
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis