UK: Burton's adds Wispa to Cadbury biscuit line-up
"Wispa biscuits have started shipping as we speak," chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson told just-food today (14 July).
The new range will join the other Cadbury biscuit products manufactured by Burton's, such as Dairy Milk, Crunchie and Caramel. The launch will be supported by a GBP250,000 (US$426,900) marketing push.
Wilson said the launch is part of Burton's drive to expand sales of its core brands. "Cadbury is a very significant brand that is very important but actually we have seen a lot of activity on all our brands," he said.
"Maryland has seen double digit growth, I would anticipate seeing more news coming out of there. Wagon Wheels... Jammie Dodgers... we will be proactive across all of those brands."
Mondelez International, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been com...
Mondelez International was created in October 2012 as Kraft Foods Inc has restructured its operations into two independently listed entities. Mondelez is home to the international snack food portfolio...
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- Nestle's 2014 results: 10 Things to Learn
- On the money: Can Danone grow fresh dairy?
- Why US Dietary Guidelines report deserves praise
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Kerry Group CEO expects more M&A in 2015
- Gruma FY earnings surge as margins improve
- Kerry sales, earnings rise but food weighs
- ABF continues to expect profit drop
- Irish Dairy Board to change name to Ornua