UK: Burton's adds Wispa to Cadbury biscuit line-up
"Wispa biscuits have started shipping as we speak," chief marketing officer Stuart Wilson told just-food today (14 July).
The new range will join the other Cadbury biscuit products manufactured by Burton's, such as Dairy Milk, Crunchie and Caramel. The launch will be supported by a GBP250,000 (US$426,900) marketing push.
Wilson said the launch is part of Burton's drive to expand sales of its core brands. "Cadbury is a very significant brand that is very important but actually we have seen a lot of activity on all our brands," he said.
"Maryland has seen double digit growth, I would anticipate seeing more news coming out of there. Wagon Wheels... Jammie Dodgers... we will be proactive across all of those brands."
Mondelez International has developed an "indulgent" whipped Philadelphia cheese it believes will offer UK consumers more ways to eat the product...
Mondelez International, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been com...
2013 saw Mondelez International Inc complete its first full year as a separate company after its split from Kraft Foods Inc and remains the second largest packaged food company globally. With a stream...
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Nestle CFO Martello to move to head Asia unit
- Nestle sales rise on emerging markets, pricing
- Organic food sales in US up 11% in 2014
- Mondelez launches whipped Philadelphia in UK