UK: Burton’s Foods names new CEO
UK food manufacturer Burton's Foods has named Paul Kitchener as its new chief executive officer.
Burton's Foods makes the popular biscuits Jamme Dodgers. It was recently acquired by US private equity group Hicks, Muse, Tate and Furst, which carried out a boardroom purge.
Kitchener joins Burton's from Brake Brothers' foodservice division, where he also served as CEO. He succeeds Adrian Sharpe who left the company in April.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre