CHINA: Butcher kills four food inspectors when his meat is confiscated
A butcher has been arrested by police after allegedly hacking to death four food inspectors, and wounding three more, when they confiscated his meat because it was not fit for human consumption. The rampage occurred in the northeastern city of Shenyang, where witnesses reported seeing Guan Jiadong (35) chase the inspectors down the street hacking and stabbing at them with two long knives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre