HORSEMEAT: Bute found in eight carcasses in UK
The UK Food Standards Agency (FSA) has found traces of potentially harmful horse drug phenylbutazone in eight horses slaughtered in the UK - and warned six may have entered the French food chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Nestle CFO Martello to move to head Asia unit
- Nestle sales rise on emerging markets, pricing
- Kerry Group launches Meateors meat snacks
- Mondelez launches whipped Philadelphia in UK
- ABF grocery profits up but pressure on bread