USA: BuyBreads.com adds Bakery & Restaurant services for the Atlanta, GA market
Now bakeries and restaurants in Atlanta can find any type of service or vendor simply by logging onto the BuyBreads.com services area. Services and listings of companies that cater to the bakery and restaurant industries are listed by category. There are 38 categories. Categories include food vendors, landscaping, accounting, office suppliers, beverage companies, linen, locksmith companies, music and many more. This allows the operators to stay close to their operation while having the information they need to run the company within a click of a button. It also allows new food & beverage operators coming into the Atlanta market to locate their suppliers prior going into the market. Listings for the companies are free until June 1st and will be $4.00 a month thereafter. Listings will include a link to the companies site which shall increase visitors to the listing companies. Suppliers can also add their logo to the page for a small fee. BuyBreads.com continues to add additional content for the bakeries and restaurants throughout the United States and has continued to showcase additional companies products. They have recently added their 70th vendor which showcases their products. For more information, please contact Cliff Bramble at 770.242.0852, or visit the site at www.buybreads.com
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix