USA: BuyBreads.com begins Free E-Mail Campaign
After receiving over one thousand emails within the past thirty days from baking professionals interested in the BuyBreads.com website, BuyBreads.com, has begun to offer free email with your email@example.comThe new feature allows baking professional an email address with a name brand email and also one of which is related to their profession. Since much of the baking industry is just getting into the technology arena, they are beginning to search for ways on how the Internet can assist them in their business. BuyBreads.com provides a complete area where baking professionals can locate many products and services within one site and keeps the bakeries on the cutting edge of new ideas and creativity in the baking world.About BuyBreads.com: Created to assist bakery professionals get involved with the Internet, BuyBreads.com, the world's first and largest Internet bakery features over ninety of the top bakeries showcasing their products which can be sourced by food and beverage professionals worldwide. BuyBreads.com also features bakery supplies, bakery equipment, and an area where companies have an option of creating a complete online storefront for a minimal charge. The company currently features over 1400 bakery related products and is in the process of adding over 3000 additional supplies and equipment for the baking industry. BuyBreads.com also owns & operates the BigBakery.com website which is the First Baking Industry Search Engine. BuyBreads.com is a privately funded company founded by a baking and restaurant industry veteran with more than twenty years in operations. For more information, please email the company at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review