USA: BuyBreads.com vendors increase 50% in two weeks
With more than 21 new bakery related vendors adding their company products to BuyBreads.com, it seems as though the bakery vendors across the U.S. are scrambling to market & sell their products on the Internet. BuyBreads.com is fast becoming the bakery showcase for the Internet. Companies that want their products showcased on the site include three regional bakery supply houses with over 35,000 products, wedding cake bakeries, wholesale brownies, wholesale chocolate covered espresso beans, bakery equipment, cooking oil companies, and over one dozen bakeries in three continents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre