USA: BuyBreads.com vendors increase 50% in two weeks
With more than 21 new bakery related vendors adding their company products to BuyBreads.com, it seems as though the bakery vendors across the U.S. are scrambling to market & sell their products on the Internet. BuyBreads.com is fast becoming the bakery showcase for the Internet. Companies that want their products showcased on the site include three regional bakery supply houses with over 35,000 products, wedding cake bakeries, wholesale brownies, wholesale chocolate covered espresso beans, bakery equipment, cooking oil companies, and over one dozen bakeries in three continents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report