USA: BuyBreads.com vendors increase 50% in two weeks
With more than 21 new bakery related vendors adding their company products to BuyBreads.com, it seems as though the bakery vendors across the U.S. are scrambling to market & sell their products on the Internet. BuyBreads.com is fast becoming the bakery showcase for the Internet. Companies that want their products showcased on the site include three regional bakery supply houses with over 35,000 products, wedding cake bakeries, wholesale brownies, wholesale chocolate covered espresso beans, bakery equipment, cooking oil companies, and over one dozen bakeries in three continents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea