USA: BuyBreads.com vendors increase 50% in two weeks
With more than 21 new bakery related vendors adding their company products to BuyBreads.com, it seems as though the bakery vendors across the U.S. are scrambling to market & sell their products on the Internet. BuyBreads.com is fast becoming the bakery showcase for the Internet. Companies that want their products showcased on the site include three regional bakery supply houses with over 35,000 products, wedding cake bakeries, wholesale brownies, wholesale chocolate covered espresso beans, bakery equipment, cooking oil companies, and over one dozen bakeries in three continents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods