UK: BUYCEPS.net launched by Prestige Purchasing for the hospitality sector
Prestige Purchasing launched BUYCEPS.net today, the first "one stop" purchasing portal dedicated to the hotel, leisure and catering sector. The e-solutions company explained that the portal should improve profits at hotels and related industries, by harnessing the purchasing power of consortium members online. One single point of purchase will then be able to streamline purchases in terms of time and efficiency, thereby reducing workflow processes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning