USA: BuyerLink Networks and Sand Hill Systems Announce Partnership to Create e-Marketplaces for the Food and Beverage Industries
BuyerLink Networks, Using Sand Hill Technology, Will Enhance Business with 'Relationship e-Commerce(TM)' BuyerLink Networks, a leading provider of network marketplaces serving the $3.9 trillion food and beverage industries, and Sand Hill Systems, a leader in Internet business-to-business e-commerce applications, today announced the formation of a strategic partnership. BuyerLink Networks will utilize the suite of Sand Hill Systems' sophisticated e-commerce applications to bring greater efficiencies and ease of use to its e-marketplaces, while enhancing the business relationships between buyers and suppliers.The BuyerLink Networks e-marketplaces allow buyers and suppliers to transact business more quickly and at significant cost savings, compared with the current method of doing business over phone or fax. In addition, Sand Hill Systems' applications allow suppliers to maintain a unique relationship with each buyer, what Sand Hill calls "Relationship E-Commerce(TM).""Aligning with the Sand Hill Systems' solutions enables BuyerLink to deliver on our commitment to enhance the relationships buyers and sellers have built with each other over the years," said Rich Witherspoon, BuyerLink's co-founder and Vice President of Marketing. "At the same time, we have created highly targeted online purchasing networks for the food and beverage industries, putting the BuyerLink exchanges significantly ahead of others in these vertical markets.""BuyerLink has a unique vision for its network of marketplaces," said Ray Villeneuve, Sand Hill Systems' CEO and President. "Our applications accommodate the complexity of business transactions while providing a high degree of customization that is important in these large and mature industries."Sand Hill's technology also features strategic analysis reporting applications, which give buyers and suppliers access to a wealth of information about their business activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review