USA: BuyerLink Networks Announces That Solvay Polymers, Inc. Will Join Its E-Marketplaces for the Food and Beverage Industries
BuyerLink Networks, a leading provider of network marketplaces serving the $3.9 trillion food and beverage industries, and Solvay Polymers, Inc., a major supplier of raw materials to these industries, today announced plans to make Solvay Polymers an anchor supplier in BuyerLink's e-marketplaces.BuyerLink's e-marketplaces allow buyers and suppliers to transact on direct materials, MRO and capital items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project