USA: Buyproduce and Kirkey & Associates announce merger
Buyproduce, the experienced e-business solutions provider yesterday announced its merger with Kirkey & Associates, Inc., an ERP software development and consulting firm for the agribusiness community. Through this merger, companies will, for the first time, be able to leverage a fully integrated technology and back office solution that addresses the specific needs of the perishable food industry. Buyproduce will combine its technology and ecommerce expertise with Kirkey's in-depth sales, operational and financial solutions that have been servicing the produce industry for 18 years. With Buyproduce, companies will now be able to manage their internal operations more efficiently and be able to share and better utilize information with their customers to create strong and profitable business relationships.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1