USA: Buyproduce and Kirkey & Associates announce merger
Buyproduce, the experienced e-business solutions provider yesterday announced its merger with Kirkey & Associates, Inc., an ERP software development and consulting firm for the agribusiness community. Through this merger, companies will, for the first time, be able to leverage a fully integrated technology and back office solution that addresses the specific needs of the perishable food industry. Buyproduce will combine its technology and ecommerce expertise with Kirkey's in-depth sales, operational and financial solutions that have been servicing the produce industry for 18 years. With Buyproduce, companies will now be able to manage their internal operations more efficiently and be able to share and better utilize information with their customers to create strong and profitable business relationships.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image