USA: Buyproduce and Kirkey & Associates announce merger
Buyproduce, the experienced e-business solutions provider yesterday announced its merger with Kirkey & Associates, Inc., an ERP software development and consulting firm for the agribusiness community. Through this merger, companies will, for the first time, be able to leverage a fully integrated technology and back office solution that addresses the specific needs of the perishable food industry. Buyproduce will combine its technology and ecommerce expertise with Kirkey's in-depth sales, operational and financial solutions that have been servicing the produce industry for 18 years. With Buyproduce, companies will now be able to manage their internal operations more efficiently and be able to share and better utilize information with their customers to create strong and profitable business relationships.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery