UK: By Hoof or by Truck
UK Countrylife Farmshop.net Homedelivery service will maintain its delivery service despite fuel shortage, David Rose from farmshop.net said today, when the fuel for the van run's out we will saddle up the horse's on the farm and set up our delivery service on horse back.There are many older people in villages and towns who can not get to the shops.We have been talking to farmers around the county who will help with a pony express.We fully support the farmers protesting against the fuel prices , and by hoof or by truck we will deliver.Within UK Countrylife we aim to promote environmental farm practice while still creating sustainable profit for the producer, providing consumers with up to date information on fresh farm produce, as part of the education of how food is and should be produced. Providing access to fresh healthy food though local delivery to Hospitals, Schools, Homes, Food Clubs.Establish local drop of points including Shops. Post Offices, and places of work.Business is carried out though web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund