USA: Byron E. Allumbaugh elected to director of The Pantry board of directors
Sanford-based The Pantry, the leading convenience store operator in the southeastern US, has announced that its board of directors has elected Byron E. Allumbaugh to serve as director. Commenting on the announcement, president and CEO Peter J. Sodini said: "Byron is an accomplished business leader and highly regarded retail strategist. The breadth of his retail knowledge, as well as Byron's tenure as a director of Ultramar Diamond Shamrock, bring added depth in both the merchandise and gasoline segments of our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth