USA: Byron E. Allumbaugh elected to director of The Pantry board of directors
Sanford-based The Pantry, the leading convenience store operator in the southeastern US, has announced that its board of directors has elected Byron E. Allumbaugh to serve as director. Commenting on the announcement, president and CEO Peter J. Sodini said: "Byron is an accomplished business leader and highly regarded retail strategist. The breadth of his retail knowledge, as well as Byron's tenure as a director of Ultramar Diamond Shamrock, bring added depth in both the merchandise and gasoline segments of our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations