USA: Byron E. Allumbaugh elected to director of The Pantry board of directors
Sanford-based The Pantry, the leading convenience store operator in the southeastern US, has announced that its board of directors has elected Byron E. Allumbaugh to serve as director. Commenting on the announcement, president and CEO Peter J. Sodini said: "Byron is an accomplished business leader and highly regarded retail strategist. The breadth of his retail knowledge, as well as Byron's tenure as a director of Ultramar Diamond Shamrock, bring added depth in both the merchandise and gasoline segments of our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units