USA: Byron E. Allumbaugh elected to director of The Pantry board of directors
Sanford-based The Pantry, the leading convenience store operator in the southeastern US, has announced that its board of directors has elected Byron E. Allumbaugh to serve as director. Commenting on the announcement, president and CEO Peter J. Sodini said: "Byron is an accomplished business leader and highly regarded retail strategist. The breadth of his retail knowledge, as well as Byron's tenure as a director of Ultramar Diamond Shamrock, bring added depth in both the merchandise and gasoline segments of our business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly