USA: C. Michael Gray to serve as chief executive officer of Performance Food Group
In a planned transition of executive responsibilities, Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) Friday (10 August) announced that C. Michael Gray, 51, is assuming the responsibilities of president and chief executive officer effective immediately. Gray has served as president and chief operating officer since 1995 and as a director since 1992. Robert C. Sledd, 48, has served as chief executive officer since 1987 and will continue to serve as chairman, a position he has held since 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid