USA: C. Michael Gray to serve as chief executive officer of Performance Food Group
In a planned transition of executive responsibilities, Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) Friday (10 August) announced that C. Michael Gray, 51, is assuming the responsibilities of president and chief executive officer effective immediately. Gray has served as president and chief operating officer since 1995 and as a director since 1992. Robert C. Sledd, 48, has served as chief executive officer since 1987 and will continue to serve as chairman, a position he has held since 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre