USA: C. Michael Gray to serve as chief executive officer of Performance Food Group
In a planned transition of executive responsibilities, Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC) Friday (10 August) announced that C. Michael Gray, 51, is assuming the responsibilities of president and chief executive officer effective immediately. Gray has served as president and chief operating officer since 1995 and as a director since 1992. Robert C. Sledd, 48, has served as chief executive officer since 1987 and will continue to serve as chairman, a position he has held since 1995.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk