UK: Cadbury 2001 preliminaries indicate 12% rise in profits
UK confectionery and soft drinks group Cadbury Schweppes Plc said today [Wednesday] that profits rose 12% in 2001. The group reported improved volume sales at its confectionery units around the world. European confectionery reported trading profit up 6%, although the UK division Cadbury Trevor Bassett got off to a slow start following the integration of the chocolate and sugar confectionery units.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- Comment: Danone could be mulling strategy shift
- Focus: Progress but Campbell faces questions
- Unilever sees lacklustre H1 food sales
- Hovis eyes Leicester bakery closure
- FSA ordered to carry out review on 2 Sisters
- Danone H1 profits down but sticks to FY goals
- Australian dairy innovation "hub" targets Asia