UK: Cadbury 2001 preliminaries indicate 12% rise in profits
UK confectionery and soft drinks group Cadbury Schweppes Plc said today [Wednesday] that profits rose 12% in 2001. The group reported improved volume sales at its confectionery units around the world. European confectionery reported trading profit up 6%, although the UK division Cadbury Trevor Bassett got off to a slow start following the integration of the chocolate and sugar confectionery units.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- Happy Family CEO on baby and beyond
- Pricing, productivity pay off for Mondelez
- BRICs and beyond: Kam Tai's Chinese growth story
- Analysis: Unilever's global ice cream push
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs
- Unilever launches Magnum chocolates line
- Mondelez profits down but gives guidance boost
- Bel international reach offsets Europe challenge