UK: Cadbury aims for Dairy Milk superbrand
UK confectioner Cadbury is to re-brand several of its well-known chocolate bars as part of its aim to create a Dairy Milk superbrand. The company's Wispa chocolate bar will be laid to rest later this year and will be re-launched as Dairy Milk bubbles. Cadbury's Caramel and Turkish Delight will also be re-branded as Dairy Milk products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"