UK: Cadbury considers low-sugar Dairy Milk
UK confectionery giant Cadbury Schweppes has said it is considering introducing a low-sugar version of its Dairy Milk chocolate. Chief executive Todd Stitzer said the company already sells a low-sugar chocolate in France. He stressed that if the company does introduce a low-sugar version of Dairy Milk, however, it would be in addition to, not instead of, the conventional version of the product, reported the Financial Times.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Interview: Ritter sees growth potential in US, EU
- Pinnacle to buy Boulder Brands in $975m deal
- Genius Foods buys UK gluten-free firm Chapel Foods
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- Maple Leaf Foods to cut over 400 jobs
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand