UK: Cadbury considers low-sugar Dairy Milk
UK confectionery giant Cadbury Schweppes has said it is considering introducing a low-sugar version of its Dairy Milk chocolate.
Chief executive Todd Stitzer said the company already sells a low-sugar chocolate in France. He stressed that if the company does introduce a low-sugar version of Dairy Milk, however, it would be in addition to, not instead of, the conventional version of the product, reported the Financial Times.
Cadbury recently started to bring some of its other chocolate brands, such as Wispa and Caramel, under the Dairy Milk brand.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes has said that it is unlikely to meet its profit margin goal for 2005....
UK confectionery firm Cadbury Trebor Bassett, part of confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes, has issued a recall for its Bassett's Milky Babies because packs may contain pieces of plas...
Confectionery and drinks company Cadbury Schweppes has reported a rise in sales and pre-tax profits for the half ended 19 June 2005, with growth led by Halls in an 'exceptional cough and cold season,"...
Confectioner Cadbury is launching a range of chocolate bars with under 99 calories....
Confectionery and drinks company Cadbury Schweppes will tell shareholders it has had a good start to the year at its AGM today (Thursday)....
UK confectionary and soft drinks group Cadbury Schweppes has bought organic chocolate brand Green & Black's....
UK confectionery and soft drinks company Cadbury Schweppes has announced that it is to invest £40m (US$75.16m) at its Bournville factory in Birmingham to meet the growing demand for its Cadbury Dairy ...
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Premier Foods adds to Mr Kipling range
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis