UK: Cadbury considers low-sugar Dairy Milk
UK confectionery giant Cadbury Schweppes has said it is considering introducing a low-sugar version of its Dairy Milk chocolate. Chief executive Todd Stitzer said the company already sells a low-sugar chocolate in France. He stressed that if the company does introduce a low-sugar version of Dairy Milk, however, it would be in addition to, not instead of, the conventional version of the product, reported the Financial Times.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton