UK: Cadbury considers putting diet tips on labels
UK confectionery and soft drinks firm Cadbury Schweppes has said it may put diet advice on its UK product labels amid increasing concern about rising child obesity levels. The company said it had not decided exactly what the labels would say but that it would not take the form of a warning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth