UK: Cadbury criticised over sports equipment campaign
UK chocolate manufacturer Cadbury is launching a £9m (US$14.3m) campaign to encourage children to collect chocolate bar wrappers to earn "free" sports equipment for their schools. Under the marketing scheme, called Cadbury Get Active, tokens from the wrappers of Cadbury's main chocolate brands can be exchanged for items such as netballs, volleyball posts and nets
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast