INDIA: Cadbury explores new marketing channels to up customer loyalty - MEMBERS
The Indian subsidiary of UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes said it is exploring new marketing channels to improve the performance of its brands. These channels are likely to include non-retail chains in a bid to reach new customers or provide existing customers with the opportunity to buy Cadbury brands where they did not expect it. The company is also going to experiment with new price points for its flagship brand Cadbury Dairy Milk, which accounts for 30% of Cadbury India's overall chocolate business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea