INDIA: Cadbury explores new marketing channels to up customer loyalty - MEMBERS
The Indian subsidiary of UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes said it is exploring new marketing channels to improve the performance of its brands. These channels are likely to include non-retail chains in a bid to reach new customers or provide existing customers with the opportunity to buy Cadbury brands where they did not expect it. The company is also going to experiment with new price points for its flagship brand Cadbury Dairy Milk, which accounts for 30% of Cadbury India's overall chocolate business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action