UK: Cadbury extends Dairy Milk line
The company will launch Cadbury Dairy Milk Cranberry and Granola and Cadbury Dairy Milk Apricot Crumble Crunch next month, the company said.
The launch will be supported by a GBP2m (US$3.7m) media campaign called "loving combinations", including PR, sampling and experiential activities and dedicated point of sale and television advertising.
"Cadbury Dairy … continues to be the number one chocolate brand in the UK, worth over GBP370m in retail sales value. The launch of the new Cadbury Dairy Milk Cranberry and Granola and Cadbury Dairy Milk Apricot Crumble Crunch is expected to build on this success by offering new and exciting combinations and driving incremental sales for retailers, whilst also appealing to our loyal and valued Cadbury Dairy Milk consumers," Kate Harding, trade communications manager at Cadbury said.
International discount retailers are being drawn to the Australian market where their cut-price proposition is gaining traction with consumers, Business Monitor International research has suggested....
Cadbury today (5 February) lost its latest court bid in Australia to stop rival confectioner Darrell Lea using the colour purple....
UK confectioner Cadbury will launch Bassetts Red Liquorice Allsorts this month, the company revealed today (2 February)....
If there is any truth at all to the axiom 'what doesn't kill us makes us stronger', the food industry should be in better shape now than it was 12 months ago, because it has certainly had to endure an...
As a tumultuous year in the food industry nears its end, just-food takes a look back at those who have thrived and suffered in 2008 - a year that carried us all to the precipice of a meltdown in the g...
After a year of waiting, the merger of Netherlands-based dairies Friesland and Campina has been rubber-stamped by the EU's competition authority....
Tesco has appointed Cadbury's outgoing chief financial officer Ken Hanna as a non-executive director to its board....
Cadbury said today (16 December) that its North American sales had slowed due to destocking from some retailers but said the business was still enjoying "mid-single-digit" sales growth....
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Mengniu sales dip but work on costs boosts profits
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020