UK/USA: Cadbury, Hershey could be target of obesity lawsuits
UK soft drinks and confectionery firm Cadbury Schweppes is the European food company that is most at risk from lawsuits claiming its products contribute to obesity, according to a research report by JP Morgan. The company, which makes Dairy Milk chocolate and Dr Pepper, is beaten only by US confectionery company Hershey in a league table of food producers most at risk from obesity lawsuits, reported the Independent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group