AUSTRALIA: Cadbury in a jam over labels on fruity cordial
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes is facing legal action over its use of photographs of real fruit to advertise its artificially flavoured Cottee's Cordial product. National competition regulator the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission alleges that Cadbury Schweppes has undertaken deliberate misrepresentation in its use of fruit photos on the packaging of its "banana mango" and "apple kiwi" flavoured cordials
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project