INDIA: Cadbury India posts improved Q3 profit and sales
The Q3 results of Cadbury India have been posted this week, revealing figures that have increased considerably on the same period in 1999. Net profit rose by 32% on sales that witnessed an increase of 13%. For the ten-month period until 8 October, net profit was recorded as Rs 36.9 crore, on sales of Rs 433.1 crore. Bonus shares created by the July time capitalisation of share premium saw the paid-up share capital reach Rs 35.7 crore from Rs 23.8 croreCadbury India signed a memorandum of understanding in July that saw the sale of immovable property in Mumbai. The proceeds from this sale, expected to reach Rs 8 crore, will be included in the Q4 results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units