INDIA: Cadbury India posts improved Q3 profit and sales
The Q3 results of Cadbury India have been posted this week, revealing figures that have increased considerably on the same period in 1999. Net profit rose by 32% on sales that witnessed an increase of 13%. For the ten-month period until 8 October, net profit was recorded as Rs 36.9 crore, on sales of Rs 433.1 crore. Bonus shares created by the July time capitalisation of share premium saw the paid-up share capital reach Rs 35.7 crore from Rs 23.8 croreCadbury India signed a memorandum of understanding in July that saw the sale of immovable property in Mumbai. The proceeds from this sale, expected to reach Rs 8 crore, will be included in the Q4 results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm