INDIA: Cadbury India sees 8.87% increase in Q1 net profits
The local arm of UK confectionery giant Cadbury has reported an 8.87% increase in net profit for its Q1 ended 31 March, to Rs 13.49 crore (US$2.76m) compared to Rs 12.39 crore year on year. Cadbury India also posted Q1 net sales of Rs 159.68 crore, up slightly from the Rs 149.91 crore posted in the Q4 of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods