INDIA: Cadbury India sees 8.87% increase in Q1 net profits
The local arm of UK confectionery giant Cadbury has reported an 8.87% increase in net profit for its Q1 ended 31 March, to Rs 13.49 crore (US$2.76m) compared to Rs 12.39 crore year on year. Cadbury India also posted Q1 net sales of Rs 159.68 crore, up slightly from the Rs 149.91 crore posted in the Q4 of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast