INDIA: Cadbury India sees 8.87% increase in Q1 net profits
The local arm of UK confectionery giant Cadbury has reported an 8.87% increase in net profit for its Q1 ended 31 March, to Rs 13.49 crore (US$2.76m) compared to Rs 12.39 crore year on year. Cadbury India also posted Q1 net sales of Rs 159.68 crore, up slightly from the Rs 149.91 crore posted in the Q4 of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO