AUSTRALIA/UK: Cadbury launches A$5m ad campaign.
UK confectionery giant Cadbury Schweppes is to spend A$5m (US$2.59m) in a bid to boost sales of its flagship Dairy Milk chocolate bar in Australia. The firm is hoping that the new integrated promotional campaign will take the chocolate away from its traditional family image into a younger, trendier market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods