UK: Cadbury launches global ad campaign
Cadbury Schweppes is to launch a global advertising campaign for its chocolate brand, Cadbury . The campaign is due to air in the UK and Ireland this week and will also roll out in Australia and New Zealand later in the year. The ad, which features Australian actress Pia Miranda, is based around the theme 'Choose Cadbury'. This is the first time Cadbury Schweppes has promoted Cadbury as a brand rather than its individual products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs