AUSTRALIA: Cadbury launches Oz gum campaign with romantic ad campaign
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will this weekend launch the Australian arm of its new chewing gum campaign with some well-placed TV advertising. The Australian campaign is costing A$7m (US$3.8m). Male and female versions of a 30-second TV advertisement are to air during Big Brother. The ads imply that the 'extreme freshness' of its new gum, Trebor 24-7, can help romance blossom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements