AUSTRALIA: Cadbury launches Oz gum campaign with romantic ad campaign
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will this weekend launch the Australian arm of its new chewing gum campaign with some well-placed TV advertising. The Australian campaign is costing A$7m (US$3.8m). Male and female versions of a 30-second TV advertisement are to air during Big Brother. The ads imply that the 'extreme freshness' of its new gum, Trebor 24-7, can help romance blossom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti