AUSTRALIA: Cadbury launches Oz gum campaign with romantic ad campaign
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will this weekend launch the Australian arm of its new chewing gum campaign with some well-placed TV advertising. The Australian campaign is costing A$7m (US$3.8m). Male and female versions of a 30-second TV advertisement are to air during Big Brother. The ads imply that the 'extreme freshness' of its new gum, Trebor 24-7, can help romance blossom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1