AUSTRALIA: Cadbury launches Oz gum campaign with romantic ad campaign
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will this weekend launch the Australian arm of its new chewing gum campaign with some well-placed TV advertising. The Australian campaign is costing A$7m (US$3.8m). Male and female versions of a 30-second TV advertisement are to air during Big Brother. The ads imply that the 'extreme freshness' of its new gum, Trebor 24-7, can help romance blossom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs