AUSTRALIA: Cadbury launches Oz gum campaign with romantic ad campaign
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes will this weekend launch the Australian arm of its new chewing gum campaign with some well-placed TV advertising. The Australian campaign is costing A$7m (US$3.8m). Male and female versions of a 30-second TV advertisement are to air during Big Brother. The ads imply that the 'extreme freshness' of its new gum, Trebor 24-7, can help romance blossom.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant