UK: Cadbury launches two new functional Boost countlines
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes is launching two new versions of its popular Boost countline. In an interesting development for the group, the two new bars contain stimulants and are reported to be targeted at clubbers wanting to keep their energy levels high. Boost Guarana (for mental alertness) and Boost Glucose will be available for sale from this autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival