UK: Cadbury launches two new functional Boost countlines
UK confectionery and soft drinks giant Cadbury Schweppes is launching two new versions of its popular Boost countline. In an interesting development for the group, the two new bars contain stimulants and are reported to be targeted at clubbers wanting to keep their energy levels high. Boost Guarana (for mental alertness) and Boost Glucose will be available for sale from this autumn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth